This is a multi-use product, great for the Face, Body, Back or Hair!
This natural clay is great for hydrating your skin, improving blood circulation providing oxygen to your skin cells, detoxing, repairing, improving complextion and reduces the appearance of scares and wrinkles - leaving your skin silky
This clay mask is derived from volcanic ash in Morocco and is very safe to use. Like any natural clay, it does contain metal in its structure.
- 100% Natural
- This is safe for pregnant women.
Eden Day Clay Day Face Mask
- Mix 1-3 teaspoons of Clay Day with an equal amount of filtered water until a paste like consistency develops. Add more clay if mixture seems too runny.
- Apply paste to a clean face (avoiding the eye area) with cruelty free synthetic brush and leave to dry for approximately 15-30 minutes.
- You will feel a tingly sensation on your skin; this is when the exchange happens. The skin absorbs the minerals from the Clay Day which will give that radiant look we all love.
- To remove the mask, simply splash face with warm water and gently massage to exfoliate with your fingertips.
- Your face may be VERY red but the is completely normal! This is due to the increased blood flow to the skin and all the impurities that were removed. You will instantly notice how your skin feels much smoother and velvety. Be sure to moisturise your skin after the treatment to protect it from the elements.